- “For those who are prone to unwanted brassiness, take at-home toning one step further with purple conditioner. I created this with moisture and tone in mind. Most people who experience brassiness have had bleach or color applied to their hair so moisture and shine are a top priority. This can be used with or without The One Purple Shampoo.” – Kristin Ess
- Cleanse + Condition: A clean, well-conditioned canvas is essential. These universal, sulfate-free products cleanse + deeply condition to leave hair feeling moisturized, full and looking shiny from root to tip.
- Brass Reducing, Shine renewing, Moisturizing + smoothing, Safe for daily use, Sulfate-free
- How To: After shampooing + rinsing, depending on the thickness of your hair, squeeze a dime to quarter-sized amount into your palm. Apply to wet hair starting at the ends and working your way up to the top, avoiding the last inch or two near the root. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Cruelty free, keratin safe, free of sulfates, parabens + phthalates